Here you can find links to webpages that you might find useful.
The Research Participants Portal is the EC online reporting tool where we submit Scientific and Financial Reports to the EC. This website is relevant to all AccliPhot Principle Investigators and their Institutions legal and financial representatives. You will need to register for a password to get in.
- Enter the Participants Portal here.
The Marie Curie Actions website provides information about all Marie Curie Actions. You can find out about Marie Curie Fellowships, check open calls or search for latest jobs. Under 'Funded Projects' > 'how to manage my project' > 'Initial Training Network' you will find Marie Curie specific guidelines and documents. The most relevant guidelines and documents you can also find on our homepage.
- Enter the Marie Curie Actions website here.
- Enter the Marie Curie ITN 'how to manage my project' site here.
The Euraxess websites are especially interesting for Marie Curie fellows. You can find information about your host country, current vacancies and much more.
- Enter the Euraxess website here.
The IPR helpdesk provides free of charge information and support regarding Intellectual Property Rights in Europe.
- Enter the IPR helpdesk website here.
AccliPhot is supported by the EC under the 7th Framework Programme (FP7). There is a network of National Contact Points (NCP's) in Member States and Associated States. The NCP network is the main provider of advice and individual assistance.
- You can find the contact details of the designated National Contact Points for your country here, use MOBILITY as NCP function.